And we make it simple. We are a results driven business that since 1989 has been helping Canterbury companies thrive.
1. All businesses are treated equally, regardless of their size or spend with Leading Label
2. We will do everything humanly possible to meet your needs
3. We will always be honest and upfront with you – there are no bad surprises here
4. Easy is our mantra! Easy to deal with and easy systems
5. You have direct access to our management team, and we will know who you are!
We love Christchurch! It’s where we work, live and play. We are passionate about seeing our city, our region, our communities and our businesses succeed. Therefore we are continually giving to, supporting and searching out new opportunities to give back.
In association with the Canterbury Employer’s Chamber of Commerce, Leading Label is providing free ”Love Christchurch” stickers to local businesses as part of the Rebuild Christchurch initiative.. These stickers identify products and services on packaging, letterheads, invoices and marketing material to promote Christchurch made products.
After the Christchurch earthquakes, we know how vital it is to give back to the city we call home, and to raise national and international awareness that we are open and business is booming.
We live on this planet too, and take every care to reduce our adverse effect on the environment:
Leading Label has won Gold and Highly Commended medals at the 2013 Pride in Print awards. The gold medal was for labels produced for Red Leaf Winery in Tai Tapu Christchurch while the Highly commended awards were for Tongue in Groove wines of Waipara and Sublime Wine from Central Otago.